Committee Terms & Conditions
Before you submit your application, we’ll need you and a parent or guardian to review and accept our terms and conditions (“Terms”). The company you are contracting with under the Terms is: Indu Cosmetics Ltd, company number, 13833901, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ (“indu”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
The indu committee (“Committee”) will be run and managed by the indu team and is an opportunity for young people to take part in helping shape the brand to its launch and beyond. In return for becoming a member of the Committee, you agree to the following:
- You are aged 13-17 and have a parent or guardian’s permission to become a member of the Committee.
- To take part in activities and projects as and when they’re assigned to the best of your abilities, as well as any additional engagements between these times, such as those referenced in the community manifesto. However, your safety and well-being are our priority. So, if there is any reason you cannot participate in any activity or project (for example, because you have to study for exams) please do just let a member of the indu team know so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
- To talk about and publicly advocate for indu including posting about indu in a positive manner on social media, when indu has specified.
- To communicate with us via the contact channels and details you provide, including your email address, phone number, or social media channels including MightyNetworks, WhatsApp, Instagram, and TikTok.
- To accept any physical samples, products, or brand merchandise to the postal address you provide us.
- You will interact with us in an open and transparent manner. You will make sure that you complete all surveys and questions provided to you by us as honestly, truthfully, and accurately as you possibly can.
- The ideas, feedback and other contributions you share or provide to us belong to Indu and can be used by Indu to improve its branding, marketing activities, product range, or for any other purpose.
- If you help us develop any logos, product names, packaging designs, product formulas, or any other works or creations which are used by indu, the right to use those (including any intellectual property rights) will belong to indu, not you.
- You will only share ideas that are your own, rather than copied from another brand or marketing campaign. We want your ideas and feedback to be original and authentic. If you do see something that another brand is doing that you want to share with us, you will let us know where you got that idea from.
- You will not share or repeat any confidential information outside of the Committee. Confidential information covers things such as our products, product names, who we are working or partnering with when we want to launch products, or how we are formulating our products. Always take a cautious approach to the information you share outside the Committee. If you’re unsure whether you can talk about something, you will check with us before you share or repeat anything outside of the Committee.
- Yours and everyone’s privacy in the Committee is important to us. Therefore, you agree to protect the information you receive about other members of the Committee by not sharing it with anyone else.
- Whilst our products are formulated using clean ingredients, there is a small chance you may have a reaction to our products or may encounter other product issues. If this happens, please stop using the product immediately and notify us of the product issues you encounter. We can use this information to improve the safety and suitability of our product range. We will make every effort to ensure that our products are safe for everyone to use and right for your skin.
- You will adhere to any community guidelines, platform behavioural terms and other policies which we provide to you from time to time. You also understand that as we grow, we may amend these policies or introduce new policies which you also agree to adhere to.
- To withdraw from the Committee at any point, you may contact a member of the indu team who will offboard you accordingly and remove your contact details from our systems.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. If we have a dispute, we will first try and resolve it with you amicably. If the dispute cannot be resolved amicably, the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Anything that goes against these terms or failure to abide by the agreed rules, may result in removal from the Committee and future indu projects. If you have any questions or want to chat through any of the above, please get in touch with the team via email@example.com